Monday, January 17, 2011

I remember the first time i saw you...


I remember the first time i saw you.
I remember the first time i called you.
I remember the first time i looked in your eyes.
I remember the first time you smiled at me.
I remember the first time i told you how much i feel about you.
I remember the first time i told you how much you mean to my world.
I remember the first time you said you are interested in me.
I remember the first time we maked love.

I gave you all i have.
I gave you my heart.
I gave you respect.
I gave you love.

I didn’t think one day i will got hurt.
I didn’t think my tears will run down my face like a waterfall.
I didn’t knew that my heart will disperse like a sand in the river.
But know that i will aways love you as i promised
Your Ad Here
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...